PAYE compliance is exceptionally complicated and the price of getting it wrong can be very high.
At Dataplan we can offer our clients a full PAYE healthcheck. Completed by a former Inspector of Taxes this review will look at all of the major areas that HMRC consider when undertaking compliance visits.
We can advise on:-
- All benefits in Kind and Class 1A NIC implications including
- Expenses payments, what can be paid tax free and what can and should be included within a dispensation thereby reducing paperwork and the need to report expenses on P11D.
- Foreign travel and the best methods, for paperwork and tax, of paying expenses without deduction of tax and NIC and without the need of a Dispensation.
- Termination/Redundancy payments - somewhat of a minefield so it is imperative, at a time when employees are being laid off and money is tight, the correct tax treatment is applied. The common thought that £30,000 can be paid tax free is a fallacy.
- Non taxable payments and Benefits in Kind. It is equally important to establish what can be paid tax free as what must be taxed through payroll or as a Benefit in Kind.
If you are interested in a PAYE healthcheck or have any specific PAYE matters contact us on 03331 123456 or via our contact form